The content of Quantum Publications (QP) is subject to copyright laws. No portion, in part or in whole, of the material contained herein may be reproduced in any way or by any means, electronic or material, for any purpose, without the express written permission of QP and its authors, Louise Woodbury and William de Ora, who market the following books The Invisible Entrepreneur, The Invisible Partnership, The Invisible Branson on the QP website.
The information contained in the Quantum Publications website is provided in good faith and is derived from sources believed to be reliable and accurate. QP expressly disclaim liability which is based on a reliance on the information contained in the QP website.
If you believe that any information contained in or linked from the QP website is incorrect or inaccurate, please let QP know via email.
Linking to this Site
Quantum Publications permits anyone to link to the QP website subject to the linking party's compliance with the following terms and conditions:
A Site That Links To The Quantum Publications (QP) website:
- May link to, but not replicate, content contained on QP's site
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in QP's site
- Must not present misleading or false information about QP's services or products
- Must not misrepresent QP's relationship with the linking party
- Must not imply that the QP is endorsing or sponsoring the linking party or the linking party's services or products
- Must not use QP's logos or trade address without prior written permission from QP
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for any age group
- Must not contain materials that would violate any written laws
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon QP's request pursuant to the QP's reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link
- QP's material, including images and text, are protected by the Copyright Act of Australia. Permission to use copyright material must be sought from the QP
- The information on the QP Website site is provided "as is" and does not contain any warranties of any kind
- All or any information contained on QP's Website site is subject to change without prior notice
- QP, their associates and employees:
- Make no representations, expressed or implied, as to the accuracy of the information contained on this website
- Do not accept liability for any use of the information
- Offer no warranties or protection against any information or data contained within this Website being infected by computer viruses or other contamination. All other rights are reserved by QP
QP has no control over the content of material accessible from the Quantum Publications website. It is the responsibility of the individual Internet user to make decisions regarding the relevance, accuracy, currency and/or reliability of information found on linked sites.
Privacy Statement Information collected
When you look at the Quantum Publications website, QP's Internet Service Provider makes a record of your visit and logs the following information QP's statistical purposes:
- Your server address
- Your top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- The date and time of your visit to the site
- The pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- The previous site you have visited
- The type of browser you are using
Access to information collected
Quantum Publications will not make an attempt to identify individual users or their browsing activities, unless users provide this information willingly via email, phone, fax, and/or web form. In the unlikely event of an investigation, a law enforcement agency or other government agency may exercise its legal authority to inspect QP's Internet Service Provider's logs.
Use of information collected
The Quantum Publications staff will only record your e-mail address or other information if you send a message and have given permission for them to do so. This permission may be implied in some areas. Your e-mail address or other details will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and it will not be added to a mailing list or used for any other purpose without your consent. Details retained offline will be recorded in a secure database with the utmost security measures available including password protection and 128 bit encryption. QP agrees to never sell your information to a third party. Parties can opt-out of QP's marketing upon request.
This Quantum Publications website only uses session cookies in limited areas. The website statistics for quantumpublications.com.au are generated from the web logs as outlined above. Due to the way the Internet operates, QP cannot control the collection of information by other people. Most Internet browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. However, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to your computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not. If you have any questions or concerns about the way in which information is collected or used by others via the QP website, then you should contact that other person directly.
When a client of Quantum Publications performs a transaction for completed services, the following terms will apply:
- All prices quoted are quoted as Australian Currency (AUD) unless specified
- Payment may be made by credit card debit, via the secure registration section of the site
- Where payment is made by credit card, the client’s access will be granted once the credit card debit has been approved and processed
- The payment represents either work that was undertaken or completed, payment of invoice by the secure area of the QP website and payment for consulting services or purchasing of books or other related services
- No credit card details will be held by QP
- No refund will apply should a client not wish to continue to access to services provided by QP during the course of the payment period
Use of the Quantum Publications website and its contents are at your risk. None of QP's affiliates or officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensor parties make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages or reliance in connection with the QP website, its use, its content or any products or services (including QP's products or services) referred to on the QP website.
This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you or your clients might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- Reliance on the completeness, accuracy, suitability or currency of the email or the QP website or their content (including third party material and advertisements on the email or the QP website), irrespective of any verifying measures taken by QP. The email and the QP website are designed for general interest only.
- Failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records.
- Accessing any sites or servers maintained by other organisations through links on the QP website or any communication from the QP website. Links are provided for the convenience of users of the QP website only and without responsibility for the content or operation of those sites. Unless otherwise stated, linked sites and their products and services are not endorsed by QP and your linking to any such site is at your own risk.
- The provision of credit card or other financial information, the failure to complete (or delay in completing) any transaction, or other loss or damage arising from any e-commerce transacted or attempted to be transacted on the QP website.
- Defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.
Quantum Publications uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorized use, disclosure or modification. No data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Remember to close your browser when you have finished a user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer. Quantum Publications has established an online E-Commerce system with real-time payment options. This is undertaken with www.eway.com.au with all online transfer of sensitive details passing through their highly secure website. See below for a brief description of the Eway process and their data storage capabilities.
How secure is the Eway payment platform?
A critical concern for electronic commerce is the secure transmission of data. To protect subscriber data during transmission, Eway uses the latest 128-bit SSL encryption technology that securely passes transaction data to the Eway gateway. However, an even bigger security threat to electronic commerce is the storage of sensitive data. To prevent data compromise in the storage server, data is hosted in Eway’s high-security, risk-free data center. Eway stores sensitive transaction information on secure systems that cannot be accessed through the Internet. Furthermore, Eway uses hardware and software firewall technology and additional encryption technology to eliminate all opportunity for intruders to break into a server and compromise information.
Changes to this policy